Skip to main content

Toufayan - Pita Pizza


The biggest deterrent to making the pizza at home has been the buying cheese part. With Moz in pita pizza, atleast the choice wasnt as difficult.
I delegated that part to my husband, who came back with a block of Kroger Brand Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Natural.
The Toufayan whole grain pita pockets were easy to assemble and treta them in the oven at 425F for 12min. I used the White linen vodka pasta sauce. The smell and taste were like that of a pizza. Fro now on, no more trying frozen single pizzas. In my amateurity, I put the vegetables first and ten the cheese. I will reverse that order and chop the vegetables finer. 
The done pita has a nice crunch to it like that of a thin pizza crust. I am going to go crazy with toppings now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.