Skip to main content

Matri

I made Matri. I was afraid they were going to be nothing but little puris not to mention starting off with the wrong consistency of the dough. But the ones which were treated with fork, turned out juts like I had them for breakfast on Fridays at the hostel.
There was some flour remaining. I added some water to use it for some puris (lazy to melt the butter). And then I had still some flour remaining. I added more water. Have you faced this problem where you get caught up in the sop and bread race?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.