Skip to main content

The day I learnt something of buttercream frosting

I set out to welcome a new baby with Pyramid cake. My electric mixer, you heard of it, is not in any working condition. So against the cut into pieces advice, I expected whole butter to magically dissolve into the syrup.
I wanted some veneer for the pyramid, so I tried with a fresh batch of creamed butter and after adding a little of the left over solution from previous failed attempt, I liked the taste of the buttercream frosting but it needs to thicken. Next time I will get it right.
But everybody liked the cake and thought the frosting added to the cake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.