Skip to main content

Flan

After the Tres Leches cake, I learnt that things need their time. I was told that it would taste better if it soaked longer in the liquid.
So Flan will be done tonight. What U like best about this recipe is that it uses milk instead of the evaporated and the condensed milk others call for.




Bought

cornstarch yesterday. All this while I have been skipping the recipes with cornstarch. But after my recent debacles of missed frostings, I resorted to it.
(In India too, cotton sarees were treated with rice starch to stiffen them after a wash)
The Argo lady looks like a mermaid.
I even bought some colours.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.