Skip to main content

How Bhindi baath came to be

So I skipped that the last dish was 5 chilly signs spicy, still tasty. Dont we the ones with imaginary aprons and floppy chef hats, overlook minor off notes.

If you want inspiration to cook, just take a look at brinjals in an Asian store.
Something I have been wanting to say for many years, eggplants are called so, because in some places they look white as eggs. It was quite a thing to see it in my college encyclopaedia. Books, the nests.


With brinjals, I should have tried stuffed brinjal curry. I have already done that and its thumbs down. This recipe on vaangi bath is worth a mention not just for the procedure but also for the powder which can be used in other dishes.

So that led me to Bhindi baath, replacing the eggplant with Bhindi. Heard that thing about how everything looks like a nail to a person with hammer in hand. I was about to try Beans baath, but my cook-wise friend dissuaded me from that, saying how beans being thick wouldnt take in the flavor that well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.