Skip to main content

And then there was food

This reference goes first here as Sailus recipe for beerakaya gave consistent results twice. It was well appreciated both the times, prompting me to cook more of other stuff.

Winced at translation

When I told my mother I made this, I referred to it as skin instead of peel.
A very simple recipe by madhoo of beerakaya thokku pachadi. After I made it, I really appreciated the skill of the person who saw taste in the peel.

1.4.14
I have added the peel chutney into instant dosa mix. Adds a pleasant green color as well as a flavor to the dosas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.