Skip to main content

Fitness bread pakora


My husband got home a Famous German 'Fitness Bread' packet. I had some idea of what to expect of the German bread.

earlier I would have dunked it in tea. I had a fallback recipe for it if it was still languishing in the pantry. Making a bread upma.
In few days, the packet moved into the fridge. The sense of urgency has increased.
Friday night, my daughter said that she wants something special for breakfast on saturday. No idea what the special had to be. I did get an answer that the special was because of the holiday. I promised Bread Pakora (Yes, bread pakora can be pan fried) which she didnt care for as it has been a long time since I made it.
With these things in background, my saturday afternoon, my brain had churned enough with brand new Fitness bread pakora idea.  (Hint for innovation - stock up good ideas if you want those to be incorporated for new materials.)

On the left is the scrambled egg with the fitness bread which I made last. To make it as a bread upma, onions and vegetables could be added.On the right is the Fitness bread pakora, which is the fitness bread dunked in a batter of bengal gram lentil powder (besan) and spices and then pan fried. The middle one is little chunks of the same for kids. They all turned out great.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.