Skip to main content

Fruit by the Foot



I saw one of the individual packets not for sale, in the common area. I had never seen r had it before. I asked a colleague if he had it. He said its good, he likes it but its very sweet. I was very pleassantly surprised to open it and find a parchment paper kind of roll with thin fruit strip stuck onto it. Yes its sweet, thats the dominant taste with some fruit tang.
Reminded me of fruit leather like Naturo Mango bar or Mango papad. Why dont we have preservatives other than sugar or salt that are good for health?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.