Skip to main content

The other way of making kachoris

so I tried making Kachori. I told my friend that I would. She said that it needs skill. I tried anyways. I watched the video of khasta kachori.
I had some butter lying around. More than some. I used that instead of the oil to make the dough. The dough wasnt smooth. It was cracking. In goes, water, flour. After frying, the khachori was very flaky.
I decided to make Namak paare with the remaining dough. When I put them in the oil to fry, they took forever and decided to join forces by coagulation. It tasted of someting we used to have as kids. My husband says they are called Tie biscuits.
This is the filling I intended to start with for Kachori. When I had it at the chaat place, I found that it had a lot more inside than plain filling.
Kachoris, we are not done here yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.