Skip to main content

Snacks from menus

Paneer ke sooley
Aloo ke sooley
Dahi Poha kabab
Kheema biryani
Afghan recipes

I made Aloo ke sooley and Dahi Poha kabab. The Aloo stuff could use some frying as I hadnt done the basting. While baking the aloo, I baked the dahi poha kabab too. That turned out great.
I pan fried some of them, but they disintegrated. Along with them is the Green Chutney with only coriander leaves.
With the flop aloo I just added some cumin and more spices and made jeera aloo out of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.