Skip to main content

Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering



Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering by Joanna Gaines has an interesting introduction.


Most people get serious about cooking when they have to feed someone else. One of the time, which this happens is when you are married. I used to think I knew how to cook some vegetables, but after eating them with my husband, I realise I should have scraped those ridge gourds and fuzzy opo before cooking them, so they would cook faster and would go down easy. Gaines share their spaghetti story My husband recalls the first meal I made for him which had two curries both learned from recipes online. He regales friends on how long it took me to make it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.