Skip to main content

A Taste of Thai Spicy Peanut Bake



In a Shop your closet before buying a new outfit, I recalled that there was A Taste of Thai Spicy Peanut Bake available in the pantry from my previous foraging there.
I had leftover rotisserie chicken from Costco, Kale that I badly need (for vitamin C to keep me fit from cold ) and ofcourse the strong urge to eat something spicy.
In minutes, I had the kale, chicken and the colorful bake conversing happily in the pan. When I tasted it to see if I needed to add more spice to counter abundance of chicken, it was way low on the scale of spice that it made more sense to leave it as a sweet chicken than load it with spice.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vadi biyyam

Vadi Biyyam We do this for the 21st day of baby's birth. The rice is then cooked in a couple of days, with all neighbours invited for lunch. number of times a woman can receive lap rice odi biyyam songs

October butternut cake

October butternut cake  tasted a bit - airy like corn bread. Skipped the frosting and used melted chocolate and served it with frozen custard.